A long-expected safe harbor allows the owner of a vehicle that is subject to the annual luxury car depreciation caps to claim depreciation deductions during each year of the vehicle’s regular re...
The Senate approved a bipartisan government spending bill on February 14 by an 83-to-16 vote to avert another partial government shutdown. The "minibus" spending package, which will keep the...
The average refund amount at the beginning of the 2019 tax filing season was smaller than this time period last year, a new IRS report shows. However, most taxpayers are seeing tax reform’s bene...
The IRS has recommended acquiescence in result only to a Tax Court decision. In J.M Jacobs, 148 TC No. 24, Dec. 60,947, the Tax Court allowed a professional hockey team, organized as an...
The processing of renewals for enrolled agents (EA) whose enrollment expires on March 31, 2019 will be delayed due to the government shutdown. Therefore, the IRS is automatically extending enrollment ...
Florida issued a comprehensive 288-page report on how the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) impacts the state corporate income tax. State legislation enacted in 2018 directed the Florida Department...
Business & Tax Advisory Group - Your US Tax Specialists
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, our website has been designed to be a helpful resource tool to you, our valued clients and visitors.
Business & Tax Advisory Group is a premier Florida advisory firm, with offices in Clearwater, FL and St Petersburg, FL. We have built a formidable reputation for advising foreign individuals and businesses on US tax efficiency.
Our diverse staff come from the US, Canada, Ireland and India. We understand the tax challenges faced by our clients, as we have faced the same challenges ourselves.
While there are many firms who can file your taxes, we are different. Our passion is being your trusted advisor for all your business and tax planning needs. Our focus is to add value to your situation.
We rely on our years of experience to deliver value to individuals and businesses by:
- Guiding clients through the US tax system and minimizing their tax burden. Of particular strength is our experience advising Canadians living in the US, Americans living overseas, and Europeans working or owning properties in the US.
- Designing cost effective tax efficient strategies for our clients.
- Increasing our clients’ net worth, and becoming one of the best investments they ever made.
- Providing our clients with solutions whatever their challenges.
- Offering clients practical business advice, saving time and avoiding costly mistakes.
- Protecting our clients’ hard-earned assets.
- Minimizing FIRPTA withholding tax obligations.
Our typical clients are high net worth individuals, small businesses, real estate professionals, overseas individuals living in the US and US individuals living overseas.