The IRS will waive the estimated tax penalty for any qualifying farmer or fisherman who files their 2018 federal income tax return and pays any tax due by Monday, April 15, 2019. The deadline is Wedne...
The nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) on March 13 released a slideshow overview of the Code Sec. 199A deduction for qualified business income (QBI). The deduction was enacted und...
The IRS has updated its Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) General Compliance.Updated Q/A #23 addresses whether a withholding agent can be subjec...
The IRS has acquiesced in result only in J.M Jacobs,148 TC No. 24, Dec. 60,947, relating to whether the taxpayer’s expenses for provision of pregame meals at away city hotels to profes...
The IRS has issued a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) on Code Sec. 162(q). The FAQ addressed whether taxpayers are not allowed to deduct their attorney’s fees related to the settlement of a ...
A Florida county cannot enact an ordinance requiring persons to comply with the federal E-Verify program as a condition for obtaining a business tax receipt because no general law authorized such an o...
Business & Tax Advisory Group - Your US Tax Specialists
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, our website has been designed to be a helpful resource tool to you, our valued clients and visitors.
Business & Tax Advisory Group is a premier Florida advisory firm, with offices in Clearwater, FL and St Petersburg, FL. We have built a formidable reputation for advising foreign individuals and businesses on US tax efficiency.
Our diverse staff come from the US, Canada, Ireland and India. We understand the tax challenges faced by our clients, as we have faced the same challenges ourselves.
While there are many firms who can file your taxes, we are different. Our passion is being your trusted advisor for all your business and tax planning needs. Our focus is to add value to your situation.
We rely on our years of experience to deliver value to individuals and businesses by:
- Guiding clients through the US tax system and minimizing their tax burden. Of particular strength is our experience advising Canadians living in the US, Americans living overseas, and Europeans working or owning properties in the US.
- Designing cost effective tax efficient strategies for our clients.
- Increasing our clients’ net worth, and becoming one of the best investments they ever made.
- Providing our clients with solutions whatever their challenges.
- Offering clients practical business advice, saving time and avoiding costly mistakes.
- Protecting our clients’ hard-earned assets.
- Minimizing FIRPTA withholding tax obligations.
Our typical clients are high net worth individuals, small businesses, real estate professionals, overseas individuals living in the US and US individuals living overseas.